Sunday, April 11, 2010

Quick Check...

Ok...I am really excited about this blog...I have been trying to set it up for two days and anyone who knows me well knows that I am terrible with computers. I was very proud because I had finally put together my first official blog and of course of hitting save I hit delete or something like that. So, my first blog is somewhere out there with tons of uploaded pictures from Hunter and I's first year of marriage.

I really do have to laugh about this because as we speak my computer is going crazy.

So, you might ask why am I giving myself a headache to write this when I will probably be the only one reading this. Well, I love to read about other people's lives. I think people are so interesting! Hunter thinks I am a stalker because I love to just look at anyone and everyones stuff.

So to sum it up...I am computer dumb (Computer for dummies could have been written for me..), I love reading about other people, and I gave in to the "blogging" community.

These first few blogs are going to be about Hunter and I's first year. It will probably take me about two months to get them at the rate I am going but I am going to keep trying....Stay tuned...The Nelson's are interesting people!

1 comment:

  1. "The Nelsons are interesting people"

    ...that's debatable!

    ReplyDelete