Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Honeymoon...AKA Most wonderful place on Earth



I do believe that my honeymoon was the most wonderful week of my life. I literally did nothing and I mean nothing. We went to Ocho Rios, Jamaica and stayed at the Royal Plantation. It was absolutely beautiful. The week was filled with lots of laughs-overreaction of missing "the pill"- if you have not heard the story then you are missing out (it involves a $100 phone bill back to the United States, a trip to the gift shop, and a year full of mocking....)a $200 photo-op that I just had to have (because you never think you are going to take any more pictures of the two of you...haha) and many fun and interesting conversations with my husband.

Just thought I would share a few pictures of this wonderful place....if you are getting married or need a GREAT vacation this is the place you need to go.....IT IS AMAZING!

this is what you saw when you pulled up.

Hunter fell asleep on the beach on a daily basis...I think he was relaxed..

The front of the resort.. I loved it because it was so small..only 70 rooms....

View from our room....Oh, if I could only be there NOW!


Every morning I ate a huge breakfast....

This was the view you had when you walked up the stairs..




1 comment:

  1. First, love that y'all have a blog! Secondly, you can't mention a $200 picture and now share it with us! Inquiring minds want to know! :)

    ReplyDelete