Saturday, April 17, 2010

Choosing a Puppy for Dummies

Well....it is that time...Hunter and I went this morning to pick out our puppy. Someone should write a book on how to pick the "perfect puppy". It literally was so hard. They are all soft, cuddly, and cute, but after about 45 minutes we had narrowed it down to 2 puppies. Of course, Hunter and I were split on the two- I loved one and Hunter loved the other. The one I loved was huge (twice as big as the others) and Hunter loved the sweet little girl puppy with the mohawk. Either puppy was a great pick and we ended up going with the little girl who we hope will not be as big as a horse. The other puppy was questionable. I am going to post all of the pictures we took. We are picking her up in two weeks and cannot wait. If you have any good girl names let us know. We are leaning towards LuLu and call her Lu.


Can you see her little mohawk on her nose?

I think she already loves Hunter more than me...



3 comments: