Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is for Mason Peterson!


We're Back!

Happy New Year from the Nelsons!
I dedicate this post to Mr. Mason Peterson- :) I hope your reading!
Ok, can I admit that I forgot my login information because it has been ONE YEAR since I last blogged. But, I am back and now know how to upload pictures. You can laugh, Hunter did! I just always got confused...wow..
Hunter and I have had some major changes yet again.
Hunter has changed jobs and is now working at Elmington Capitol which is a real estate investment company. He is loving every minute of it and he is fabulous at it!
I got a great job teaching 1st grade at a private school in Nashville and have loved being there!
Lulu is growing and has become the center of our lives. That is sad seeing as how she is a 65 pound golden retriever, but we love her!
2011 was a great year for us. We spent a lot of time with family and friends and continue to love Nashville. We traveled to Highlands, NC, Cancun, Mexico, and of course the wonderful city of Birmingham.
We hope that this year is just as wonderful and we pray yours is too!


No comments:

Post a Comment